Welcome to a new beginning!

Welcome to the new blog!  Thanks so much to all of those that have been following me on Facebook.  I hope that this is just another way that people can help me spread the word about my love for shooting pictures.  It has been so fun to go from doing this as a hobby to have people book me for sessions.  It really is a dream come true.  I absolutely love taking pictures and it has been something I have always loved doing... from the quick self-portrait on the iPhone to pictures of my friends and family, to now meeting new people and helping them capture that special moment in time.  Here are some of my favorite pics from some recent shoots.... thanks for coming along!  Don't forget to check out my husbands videography page coming soon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment