| Breck | Newborn

Breck ~ 6 Days New

Breck was my first studio newborn photo session and it could not have gone any more perfect.  This little sweet nugget was just precious.  He has the best parents in the world and I consider them friends now! Thank you for sharing your sweet son with me and I can't wait for more future babies in the studio =)

Breck was only six day news when we did this shoot and was just a trooper.  He had to put up with me trying out all my new gear and stuff.  Parents and I were so hot in the room because we had the space heater going strong!  He was happy as snug bug.  There are so many things that I loved about this photo shoot and I could have spent all day with him.  There are so many photos that I could share with you but I will try and keep it under control.  


My husband and I had been reading and following blogs on composition photos.  You know the cute photos of newborns holding their heads up (you've seen them all over Pinterest!) well we really wanted to do this pose with Breck.  The poses where babies are holding themselves must be done within the first two weeks, they also have to be done with multiple photos to ensure safety of the baby, then AFTER the pictures are taken you put them together in Photoshop.  **Babies cannot hold themselves up** So we got Breck as happy as could be and started setting up...we propped his hands on his chin and then took a picture of his arms while supporting his head, then you support his arms under his chin and take another picture of the top of his head.  Then we put the pictures together to make the picture you see below.  It was such a great moment as photographers to see such a fun photo come together and safely done.  Parents were troopers trusting us to get this adorable picture!

I hope you enjoy all the photos of the sweetest heart breaker ~ Breck
















No comments:

Post a Comment