| Jeremy and Lindsey | Couples

| Jeremy and Lindsey |

I love my brother and sister-in-law so much!  We love to hang out with them and we have enjoyed traveling to Greece together, drinking coffee, going to the cabin, and just spending time with them.  I was so excited when I got to take pictures of them at this beautiful spot in Boulder with the Flatirons in the background, a field during fall, and this priceless barn.  We had a great time!  This was right around the time that the camera was brand new to Matthew and I and this was one of the first official photo shoots.  I was in heaven!  

It was so much fun having this amazing camera and knowing this was just one of my most favorite hobbies in the world!  It is funny because people have always made "fun" of me for being the one taking all the pictures and "oh watch out, here comes Brittany with her camera" but they always want the pictures and guess what.....?

I love capturing a moment.  Period.  

The moments that I captured during this photo shoot were some of my favorites and we had a great time on the beautiful fall day!  

































And here's me doing what I love most...



No comments:

Post a Comment