| Mary Jo and Jack | Maternity and Newborn

Mary Jo and Family
Before and After 
Maternity and 8-Week old Jack

I had the chance to go out to Kansas during Thanksgiving break to visit my husbands brother and his wife!  I was so excited to find out that their home was only three hours away from my dear friend
Mary Jo!  She was pregnant with her first nugget!  We had a great time catching up, drinking Starbucks, and of course taking some sweet photos of her pregnancy with baby Jack and with her husband Seth.  Mary and I had some fun times going all over Kansas City and I got some of my dream maternity photo opps with her.  Thanks for being a beautiful subject!

Handsome baby Jack was born in February and my girl friends and I all met up together after Jack was born in Kansas to see our newest nephew in the bunch!  Jack is 8-weeks old and just so precious.  He was surrounded by his three crazy aunts who love him dearly.  It was such a great weekend for the besties to catch up and meet Jack Attack!









And now Jack is here!




And of course a shot of these gorgeous aunties...and some Starbucks =)



No comments:

Post a Comment