| Josie | Newborn

Precious Princess

I absolutely love me some newborns! I can't tell you how fun it is to see their little personalities coming out in the most tiny moments, but when you capture those on camera, it's priceless.

"But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." | Disney |

This sweet little family of three now are just wonderful people. Josie has got some great parents and I'm sure lots of her dreams will come true. We had a great time making another awesome composition come to life in the safe and photoshopped world. Thanks hubby for the assistance!

I hope you enjoy these precious pictures of Josie. Thank you for trusting me with your newborn princess.

Thanks to Tree Con Accessories for the precious purple blanket and the oh so sweet crown.
Thanks to Taylor'sBloom for the great headbands, love the peacock feather!
Thanks to Knits by Dawn for the coral braid.









No comments:

Post a Comment