| Soren | I'm 2

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You!"
| Dr. Seuss |

Soren is our dear friends son and he just turned 2! He is the best adoptive nephew ever! Soren loves just a out everything from playing outside, singing, yummy food, and of course is Auntie Brittany! It's so fun to have seen him grow up and have this fun personality, so we made this fun I'm two picture. Any chance I can get to capture those cherished moments you don't want to forget and I think the picture to go with it is just perfect. His daddy is a fantastic English teacher (please don't judge my blogging skills Nick) so we just had to do a great book picture. As a elementary teacher I have all the best kids book so naturally we had to do this picture. Soren was soooo fun during this part of the shoot, such a little pro. The glasses, the cardigan, the book was all perfect!














Words cannot express how much I LOVE this photo and this precious little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment