| Taryn and Nick | Maternity, It's a Girl!

"A person's a person, no matter how small" | Dr. Seuss |

Taryn and I have known each other for years but this year we have gotten to work together and even share a door for our classrooms. It was so exciting and fun to find out that they were expecting and only one week after my brother and his wife! I get to be an auntie both real and adoptive two times over in August. Yippee! You will learn quickly on this blog that all my friends kids are pretty much treated like my own! Taryn and Nick are going to be great parents and it was so fun to be part of the early group to find out that they were having a girl! The day we took the pictures it was windy and cold! The balloons were all over the place. We had a great time celebrating Baby Girl Clark. I can't wait to meet this precious little one. Lots more maternity and newborn pics to follow in the coming months. Congrats Nick and Taryn!







No comments:

Post a Comment